httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: 2.2.7
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:38:14 GMT
On 27.09.2007, at 17:04, Fran├žois wrote:

> 2007/9/27, Erik Abele < erik@codefaktor.de>:
> > Again, Steffens contributions would be very welcomed *here* if this
> > whole AL thing were just not that misleading - hey, with some effort
> > he could e.g. help out constructively by building these binaries
> in a
> > transparent and documented way *here* and we could even distribute
> > them from apache.org/dist (plus mirrors) to help the win community
> > even more!
>
> Then, create a svn access to apache lounge people that patch httpd

As Jim and Ruediger already pointed out, that's not how the ASF
works. You'll have to earn the merit - it's a trust thing ;)

> and stop to flame/troll/point at these guys.

Oh, there's no flaming involved AFAICS; don't confuse constructive
criticism with unsubstantial insults... but you're right, we should
probably simply ignore it, don't feed the trolls etc...

Cheers,
Erik