httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 2.2.6, 2.0.61 and 1.3.39 release candidate tarballs for review
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:52:28 GMT

On Sep 6, 2007, at 11:05 AM, Steffen wrote:

> I the meantime we have to advise the users not to use 2.2.6
> because  is not compatible with some mods (not just mod_fcgid). We
> shall advise to stay on 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 RC.

What other mods is it not compatible with? So far, I haven't
heard anyone else confirm your reports. Also, as you
know, there was no 2.2.5 released, so make sure that if they
do bother to use that, not to post anything on the user or
dev lists saying "I'm using 2.2.5 and..." because it is
likely they will be ignored :)

I'm assuming the "we" is you, right?