httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: auth dbd pgsql issues
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:21:25 GMT
Hi Chris,
>    I think you're right about the problem you're encountering;
> the patches for 2.2.x await a third vote and so they're not in
> expected in 2.2.5/6, as it stands at the moment.
I think you would increase chance for another vote if there would be only _one_ patch which
applies cleanly against current 2.2.x head; I've started testing with them, but got stopped
since one patch didnt apply of them all....; therefore I only voted on the first one which
I could test.
If possible please create a new diff which includes all changes, and you get my vote at once
after I have verified that at least some of the issues I see on threaded NetWare are gone
with the patch (which I believe from what I've read so far)...

thanks, Guen.