httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_auth_sspi
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:34:57 GMT
Hello Simon,
> I extend the module mod_auth_sspi to provide some password features
> (password revoked, Password must change ...). All works fine but i think
> that the modul has a bug and i don't know how to resolv it. i'm not the
> absolute programmer but small things are ok for me. :-) I think you can
> help me. The Module provide a negotiate method and a normal Basic auth.
> Within the basic auth the Auth-name that was specified in the
> configuration
> will not be displayed on the basic auth box on Windows Firefox or Internet
> Explorer. When the Module receive a Http Header with Basic Auth data in it
> but not correct Username or Password the basic Auth Pop-op and the
> Authname
> will displayed. I check the code but all things ok. Can you help me?
as I replied already privately to the mail you directly sent to me:
mod_auth_sspi lives at SourceForge, and not here; so please use the SF BugTracker:
http://mod-auth-sspi.sourceforge.net/
or my forum to submit your patch, and ask your questions; you will probably have more luck
there since those who contributed to the module in the past might listen....
I am not the initial developer of the module, but only the one who maintained the module in
the past years; the original developer has no time currently, but he reads the bug reports,
and might give you some hints.

greets, Guenter.