httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 2.2.5, 2.0.60 1.3.38 release candidate tarballs for review
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2007 02:42:34 GMT
Hi Jim,
> Available for your testing pleasure, 3, count 'em, 3
> Apache HTTP Server release candidate tarballs, located,
I found a very small build problem which is caused by my own fault (I tested wrong before);
what happens is that we changed recently the distribution directory to /apache22, but APR
doesnt know about, and still assumes /apache2 as BASDIR, and so the aprlib gets copied to
the wrong dir;
the fix is trivial, and I've just commited it:
so if there is any other reason for a re-tag and new tarball please include this fix;
otherwise we can live with it for this release I think since another workaround would be to
just set an environment var BASEDIR=apache22 which makes APR aware of the right location to
copy to.

thanks, Guenter.

View raw message