httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: {Spam?} Re: [VOTE] Apache 2.2.5, 2.0.60 1.3.38 release candidate tarballs for review
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 01:54:26 GMT
Hi Doc,
> I may need some pointers on this.
well, that's simple:
IIRC the syswatch script uses a very small picture to create the read and green bars; I dont
see these bars, but instead my browser displays a place holder, and that suggests me that
you have not setup the path or the rights for these two pictures.
Some of the bars are of about 70% - that means even if the script uses only one pic per 5%
then there are 14 links which dont resolve, timeout, log an error etc, and that may be the
reason for the time delay; and again IIRC the script even uses one pic per 2% = 35 ill links...
if you cure that the page will certainly come up faster!

> Still http://www.nk.ca/vispan/ and http://ns2.nk.ca/vispan/
> is demonstrating the same issue.
hmm, I dont see an issue here; there are a lot of graphics, and they usually need some time
to get generated from the data; and beside that I get these within one second - I believe
that's ok...

but probably you have currently some dns issues; a friend of me also from CA had today strange
effects with DNS; any chance you're from Manitoba area (shawcable.net) ?

greets, Guenter.