httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Conditional RequestHeader patch not reflected in documentation?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:54:59 GMT
Received this query from a friend and colleague:

> ... I've been working on an issue at
> work, where we're trying to remove some headers from a (proxied)
> request.  Whilst I was looking for a solution I came across this
> patch:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-cvs/200406.mbox/%
> 3C20040606221938.13736.qmail@minotaur.apache.org%3E
>
> but when I looked at the mod_headers docs -
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_headers.html
>
> I can't see anything about it.
>
> I was wondering if the patch was reversed or wasn't used, or whether
> the documentation was behind.

Looking at the code, I'm not entirely certain if the patch is in
there or not. The removed lines are missing, but so are the added
lines. Can someone shed any light on this for me, please? Or is this
so long ago that it's no longer answerable?

--
http://feathercast.org/