httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject And 2.2.6 Re: Notice of Intent: T&R 2.0.61
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:24:44 GMT

On Aug 13, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>
>> Sander Temme wrote:

>> I'm rolling APR snaps no later than first thing Wed a.m.
>>
>> No issue if Jim combines an apr release candidate with an httpd
>> candidate, as long as everyone is ok that if apr goes boom, httpd
>> would need to be rerolled.
>>
>> This is pretty stable code, so I'm not worried.
>>
>> With the Darwin fixes, I'd almost like to see 2.2.6 rerolled, with
>> no change to httpd.  Does anyone else find an objection to that?
>> Jim, would it inflict too much pain to do this wed/thus?
>>

> I've no problem with 2.0 and 2.2 being re-tagged and re-rolled
> to incorporate the latest APR fixes... Wed/Thurs is fine
> with me :)

Just a FYI... 2.2.6 (httpd-2.2 head) with apr 1.2.10 (apr-1.2 head)
show no regressions from the 2.2.5 tarball, so even though we
don't need to reroll 2.2.5, I think it's best to do
so, since we need to redo 2.0.x anyway...

Once Bill tags APR, I'll do more pre-tag regressions,
re-roll 2.x and then look at releasing next week.