httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject CHANGES
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:39:13 GMT
I know I've said this before, but having copies of
"Changes in Apache 2.2.5" under the -trunk CHANGES file,
as well as the 2.0.x stuff in both trunk and 2.2
means that we are pretty much assured that they will
get out of sync.

I'd like to re-propose that the CHANGES files only
refer to changes related to that MAJOR.MINOR release
and, at the end, refer people to the other CHANGES
files for historical purposes (except for Apache 1.3
which will maintain CHANGES history since the beginning).

Comments? I'd like to actually implement this for
the T&R Friday.