httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blackdot.be (ApacheMon & ApacheMobile) - Questions sparked by the ApacheLounge fuss
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:35:11 GMT
On 8/24/07, Lars Eilebrecht <lars@apache.org> wrote:

> According to Jorge:
>
> > Should I change these names to other things too to be safe? If so any
> ideas?
> > I can see ApacheMobile being something like ServerOnAStick or something.
> But
> > if I need to change them I have no idea what to call ApacheMon.
> >
> > Any comments on this are welcome.
>
> This FAQ entry may answer your question:
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/licence-FAQ.html#Name-changes

Ok seems I need to change them, I'll push the change when 2.2.6 is release
and I update WebServerOnAStick (formerly Apache Mobile).

If anyone has any ideas for a new name for ApacheMon... Please let me know
since I don't know any.
If I can't find any I'll simply remove it from the website since I haven't
updated in a while... and not sure if it is really usefull it only has +-
1600 downloads in over 2 years.

But you ask the public relations committee for permission

--
~Jorge