httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Blackdot.be (ApacheMon & ApacheMobile) - Questions sparked by the ApacheLounge fuss
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:12:30 GMT
Hi All,

As you know I've been lurking on here for quite a while (mostly only lurking
due to me not knowing C).

I have a website www.blackdot.be where I have a few apache tutorials and A
package called ApacheMobile (VC8 compiled of the asf src files) that fits
httpd 2.2, php, etc on a 256mb USB key. I also have ApacheMon which is a
small tray programs to well stop/start/restart, view logs,...
http://www.blackdot.be/?inc=apache/mobile

Should I change these names to other things too to be safe? If so any ideas?
I can see ApacheMobile being something like ServerOnAStick or something. But
if I need to change them I have no idea what to call ApacheMon.

Any comments on this are welcome.

--
~Jorge