httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2.x: Implicit creation of new proxy_workers
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:20:07 GMT

I guess there is a better way to do this. Simply use

<Proxy ajp://worker/somewhere>
   ProxySet keepalive=On
</Proxy>

But currently this only works on trunk. The backport proposals
for 2.2.x are missing one vote.
Come on guys (Mladen, Nick) please have a look :-).
There is even a documentation for ProxySet now (Thanks to Jim).

Regards

Rüdiger