httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dr. Peter Poeml" <po...@suse.de>
Subject Re: auth dbd pgsql issues
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:37:25 GMT
On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 10:32:56AM -0700, Chris Darroch wrote:
>    I think you're right about the problem you're encountering;
> the patches for 2.2.x await a third vote and so they're not in
> expected in 2.2.5/6, as it stands at the moment.

I am using the trunk version of mod_dbd.c with 2.2.4 since about March,
and I can confirm that it works well enough to have served millions of
requests with database lookups since then, by a custom module through
mod_dbd into a mysql database.

The only difference of my mod_dbd.c version being the recent small
apr_dbd_check_conn() change (r539687).

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development