httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: And 2.2.6 Re: Notice of Intent: T&R 2.0.61
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:50:31 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Jim Jagielski wrote:
> > 
> > Of course, releases can't be vetoed, but doing further research
> > indicates that Bill looks to be spot on with this issue...
> The point is, this was released.  Iteratively.  I'm just not in a mood
> to keep +1'ing releases while the code remains in this broken state.

In case I wasn't clear, as RM I'm cool with holding off on 2.2.6
until this is fixed. But as a matter of policy, one cannot veto
a release; that was the only point I was making.

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [|]
	    "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."

View raw message