httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Kahan <jose.ka...@w3.org>
Subject How to contribute new tests to the Apache TestSuite?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:37:43 GMT
Hi!

I've added some tests to your Perl Framework test suite (latest
co from svn). These tests cover subrequests and content-negotiation,
following the bug report (and patch) I sent as bug #41960.

For these tests, I added a new test script (.t), a new section
to extra.conf.in, and a new subdirectory (with content) to htdocs.

Could you tell me what is the best way to submit this patch to
save you time in its evaluation / integration? And also, what's
the easiest way to generate it for you? (svn diff?).

Many thanks,

-jose