httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: And 2.2.6 Re: Notice of Intent: T&R 2.0.61
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 20:21:14 GMT
Status Update:
There are issues in the current shipping version of
APR 0.9 that must be resolved before we can reroll 2.0.x.
Furthermore, there are issues in APR 1.2 that should be
fixed (although not regression related) before we redo
2.2.x... Once APR is tagged and rolled, we will use
that to T&R 2.0.x and 2.2.x.

If APR takes too much longer I may reconsider going
ahead and releasing the 2.2.5 tarball anyway,
since I don't want to delay 1.3/2.2 much further.
We *need* to wait for 0.9 for 2.0 because of
the regression...

View raw message