httpd-dev mailing list archives

From aadi <mishra.a...@gmail.com>
Subject URL modified to localhost by apache
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 09:54:36 GMT

hi,

i have a webapp running under tomcat on a linux machine named devint01. i
have also built apache http 2.2.4 on the machine and i added the following
proxy pass to apache's config for my application running in the tomcat

ProxyPass /timeRec http://locahost:5080/timeRec
and the reverse proxy pass as well. the problem is when i access the
application thru apache as proxy that is

http://devint01.xxx.com/timeRec i get mis configured url on the page that
results

i.e the register.jsp link shows http://localhost/timeRec/register.jsp from
any machine on the network where i access the devint01 server.

whe i go through the tomcat directly i.e.
http://devint01.xxx.com:5080/timeRec

then all the link start directing to
http://devint01.xxx.com/timeRec/<further URL path........>

pls help .......... i think it is some where in my apache httpd config that
the problem is occuring