httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen" <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: Apachelounge problems
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:48:21 GMT
Rainer,

The announcement states it clearly. I had a discussion with Bill about 2.2.4
too in january, and he agreed on this.

-------------

Apache 2.2.5 Win32 RC available

Apache 2.2.5 Win32 RC is now available for download here at the Apache
Lounge. It is build without any modification to the ASF source and is
expected soon to be released by ASF.

Download and Changelog at www.apachelounge.com/download/

Please report when you have issues with this new build.

and on the download page:

Apache 2.2.5 RC with apr-1.2.9 apr-util-1.2.8 apr-iconv-1.2.0 openssl-0.9.8e
zlib-1.2.3 :