httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen" <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: Apachelounge problems
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 22:57:14 GMT
This is a big booom for me and some fellow webmasters. And is disappointing
me, special the style you are using. This style gives me the impression that
ASF is not happy with Apache Lounge. Even I tried to promote Apache in the
Windows world.

I close the site now to further notice, till we sort out this issue.  I do
not want to promote an Apache  when I get this kind of messages in Public
form one of the key guys from ASF.

Just for testing this RC for our small community, we where thinking that we
are helping. And it is stated in in the announcement and the readme says
that it is an Apache Lounge Distribution. Just a few are downloading it.

2.2.5 is at quite some more places to download, see for example:
http://isabelle.math.ist.utl.pt/~l55741/filesdir

I feel some emotion in your message, so better that from now on, we should
not test any RC  anymore ?

To be  clear, Apache Lounge is just a small site with not a lot of visitors.
And it is just for fun for some frinds who trying to help others. It is not
a commercial site, more a hobby site. Stated is at the site "I charge
nothing ".

Btw:

I got:  <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>:
The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is
full.

Steffen