httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen" <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: Apachelounge has to remove Apachelounge Feather, be warned
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 17:08:40 GMT

> Nothing could be further from the truth.

Not so far, from their site:

Since Covalent maintains close ties with the ASF and employees expert staff
who work on the Apache HTTP project full time as code committers, we are
committed to supporting our customers who use Apache HTTP either standalone
or bundled as part of Covalent Enterprise Ready Server (ERS).

Steffen