httpd-dev mailing list archives

From TOKI...@aol.com
Subject Re: Completely transform a request
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 12:17:43 GMT

It is, in fact, possible to do what you are trying to do but before
anyone tells you how, in public, do you mind expaining, in public,
what the heck you are actually trying to do here?

What's in the posted body and why does it need to become
the "secret (encrypted) request"?

In a message dated 7/28/2007 8:52:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,