httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.2.5?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:49:05 GMT

On Jul 19, 2007, at 3:22 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> Now that the security related patches have been backported to 2.2.x
> is there
> anything that prevents us from releasing 2.2.5?
> Sander Temme volunteered to be the RM back in May. Is this still
> valid?

Absolutely.  I was going to propose a Tag & Roll later this week, but
then all hell broke loose and I found myself on the road.

I can do a T&R either this Friday (the 20th) or by the end of the
weekend if that will get more people testing.  I'll probably need one
or more folks on irc to walk me through the process as this is my first.

Can I have a hum on the timing?

S.

--
Sander Temme