httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <ames_g...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r554011 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/filters/mod_deflate.c
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:47:30 GMT
ooops, you are right!  I was looking for it in the executable error bucket creation code.

I tested your patch with my failing test case and it works fine.   +1

Greg
----- Original Message ----
From: Ruediger Pluem <rpluem@apache.org>
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:00:34 PM
Subject: Re: svn commit: r554011 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/filters/mod_deflate.c

On 07/10/2007 09:27 PM, Greg Ames wrote:
> no objections in principle to your suggested changes.  but in practice, I don't see where
an error bucket gets flagged as metadata.  seems like they should be.

How about lines 67 - 74 in error_bucket.c?

AP_DECLARE_DATA const apr_bucket_type_t ap_bucket_type_error = {
    "ERROR", 5, APR_BUCKET_METADATA,
    error_bucket_destroy,

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html