httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: 2.2.5?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:53:00 GMT

On Jul 19, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Sander Temme wrote:

> On Jul 19, 2007, at 3:22 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>> Now that the security related patches have been backported to
>> 2.2.x is there
>> anything that prevents us from releasing 2.2.5?
>> Sander Temme volunteered to be the RM back in May. Is this still
>> valid?
> Absolutely.  I was going to propose a Tag & Roll later this week,
> but then all hell broke loose and I found myself on the road.
> I can do a T&R either this Friday (the 20th) or by the end of the
> weekend if that will get more people testing.  I'll probably need
> one or more folks on irc to walk me through the process as this is
> my first.
> Can I have a hum on the timing?

I'm +1 on a T&R soon; lots of good fixes improvements as well as
the security stuff. As noted on this and other lists, I'll be
offline (on vacation) the next week w/ very limited cell and
Net access (that's the way it is at some "remote" beaches)
otherwise I'd offer to RM if you couldn't. But the earliest
I could would be like the 30th...

View raw message