httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "josh rotenberg" <joshrotenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_memcache??
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:25:16 GMT
Hi,

So I've uploaded a 0.1.0 version of this. Definitely still pretty
simple and rough but it seems to be working ok. I've got a few ideas
for making the configuration a little nicer, and I'll probably try to
implement them soon, but if you (Frank, et al) wanted to take a look
and make suggestions or patches, I'm happy to listen and/or apply.

Thanks,

Josh