httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "josh rotenberg" <joshrotenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_memcache??
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 04:35:57 GMT
Hi,

I've got > 1 module projects using apr_memcache now, so this would
actually come in handy for me. I've started some development, and
created a google project for it at
http://code.google.com/p/modmemcache/

I just checked in some untested, non functioning stub files to get the
ball rolling. If anyone wants to be added to the project and help out,
just let me know. At this point I plan to implement as spec'ed here by
Brian:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/200702.mbox/%3c45C34684.7050403@turner.com%3e

i.e. use the same config format and, for now, export the single
function that gives access to an already initialized apr_memcache_t.
Ideas for any other functionality are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh