httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Arnold Daniels <i...@adaniels.nl>
Subject Re: help on apache mod_rewrite
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:12:57 GMT
Hi Marc,

This is not the correct list for you question. This list is for
developers of the apache http server only.

Use to following to get a bit more info of what is going on:

    RewriteLog /var/log/rewrite.log
    RewriteLogLevel 2

The `stuff` you are talking about are regular expressions and are not
exclusive to mod_rewrite. Check http://www.regular-expressions.info for
a tutorial.

Best regards,
Arnold