httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject [mod_wombat] rework_object_wrappers Branch
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 21:21:50 GMT
I just branched mod_wombat -- after trying to fit in Rici's
suggestions and Brian Akins's findings, I was getting hung up on too
many bad decisions we (okay, I) made a while back.

Right now I am gutting out most of the glue and pruning to fairly
primitive operations (loading and caching lua_State instances) so
that we can do a much more robust mapping of the httpd structs into
Lua objects. With any luck I'll want to move this branch into trunk
before too long, but we'll see how quickly it goes.

-Brian