httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: httpd returns 500 when a route does not belong to the balancer.
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:23:04 GMT

To be honest the correct fix IMHO is to set the correct path for the cookie
such that the browser does not sent the wrong sessionid when switching from
myapp to titi and vice versa. If you do not do this you always loose your
session when you switch between both applications which is unlikely to be the
desired behaviour.
Nevertheless the patch looks ok, but given the above I am -0 on it.

Regards

Rüdiger