httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug report for Apache httpd-2 [2007/07/01]
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 23:44:28 GMT
Hi Erik,

> http://people.apache.org/~erikabele/httpd/bugstats/
looks very great; but seems that only the 1.3.x stats are uptodate - the 2.x stats unfortunately
stop at 2005/11/27 ...

> for some more motivation :-)
hmm, but one person alone cant do anything;
if someone picks up a bug and tries to solve it some feedback of others is required...

so we would need some common agreement that we make a bugfix round and concentrate on that
for a while;
and if one asks for feedback on a solution that feedback is given until there's a solution
to the issue.

BTW. the monthly bug reports are not online somewhere available, or? How do you collect the
data?

Greets, Guen.