httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Niko Wilfritz Sianipar Sianipar <niko_siani...@yahoo.co.id>
Subject Balasan: RE: Balasan: Re: Apache configuration (throughput of connection)
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 05:11:19 GMT
I want to improve the delay on the server,the mean response time by giving priority to the
client that has fastest connection first. If the fastest connection receive priority at the
server, they will have good conditions (in the server and in the network) to finish quickly,
contributing to minimize the mean response time.I still don't know how to configure the apache
to do this scheduling policy. And how the throughput of each client can be known by the apache.
Thanks for your advice and answer for my problem.

Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!