httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r557965 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:06:15 GMT
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:23:21 -0000
trawick@apache.org wrote:

> Author: trawick

>      * multiple files,	Trivial cleanups
>        PR: 39518 - Christophe JAILLET
>        http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=557837
>        +1: niq
> +      -1: trawick (please tell me I'm confused)

Good catch.  It was a clash with Brad's authz reworking in /trunk/.
Fixed in r557972.  I guess backporting is going to be more
trouble than it's worth.

>      * mod_usertrack: Trivial cleanups
>        PR: 42008 - Christophe JAILLET
>        http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=557837
>        +1: niq
> +      trawick: I don't see mod_usertrack in that revision.

Looks like I missed that one:-(  No matter; will withdraw it.

I should know by now: nothing is so trivial I can be sure to
get it right at 2 a.m. and after a beer, no matter how impossible
it may seem to mess it up.

Thanks:-)

--
Nick Kew