httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "service@paypal.com" <serv...@paypal.com>
Subject Notification of Limited Account Access
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:25:30 GMT

Dear dev@httpd.apache.org,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal Billing Information
records are out of date. That requires you to update the Billing
Information.

Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal session will
not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update will
result in cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations or
future billing problems.

Please update your billing records:

http://bibliomed.com.ar/.paypal.com/index.php

to your account. Changes to your preferences may take several days to be
reflected in our mailings. Replies to this email will not be processed.

If you previously asked to be excluded from Providian product offerings
and solicitations, they apologize for this e-mail. Every effort was
made to ensure that you were excluded from this e-mail. If you do not wish
to receive promotional e-mail from Providian, go to
http://removeme.providian.com/.

Copyrightę 2007 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks
and brands are the property of their respective owners.