httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "sonia mukherjee" <sonia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 04:07:31 GMT
Thank you for the reply.
I have a filter context that uses a particular API call ap_parse_uri().
There are known issues with this particular call and in my case i am facing
issues with this call while i have proxy enabled with Rewrite rule. If i am
able to detect that Rwrite Rule  is configured then i can handle the faulty
API call accordingly.
Any hint on how can i use the rewrite log.

 Waiting for reply.

Thanx and Regards

sonia