httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "sonia mukherjee" <sonia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rewrite url with query string causing issues
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:24:46 GMT
Hi,
Thanx for the reply, i am already using the QSA flag. On further
investgation i have found out that this query string is getting lost during
a particular API call to Apache namely
ap_parse_uri(request_rec *  r,  const char *  uri). I have also found out on
Apache docs that this API call has the side effect of losing the particular
query parameter ( r->args).Now could any body suggest a similar API call
that doesnot have an affect like this.

Thanx in advance

Sonia