httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David McCreedy" <McCreedy...@msn.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r543511 - /httpd/httpd/branches/1.3.x/src/main/http_main.c
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 02:29:11 GMT
June 04, 2007 5:51 PM David McCreedy wrote:

>On 06/01/2007 05:42 PM, jim@apache.org<mailto:jim@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>I think I squashed those. Could you check out
>>trunk and try another test? Thanks!
>>

>It fixes the "Bad pid" error but I'm not sure all is well...
>
>On TPF we're not calling unset_pid_table on SIG_IDLE_KILLs.
>I'll have to track down why.

I've figured out why some pids aren't being "unset" and I think it could affect other platforms
besides TPF.
They're hitting the else part of the "if (child_slot >= 0)" statement in http_main.c's
standalone_main function.
I think the unset_pid_table call should be moved before this "if".
If we're in this section of code, don't we want to remove the pid from the table regardless
of whether the slot is found in the scoreboard?

-David McCreedy