httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: where do the APR(-UTIL) backports go?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 04:32:19 GMT
Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Hi,
> just looked at the APR(-UTIL) 1.2.x STATUS file, but dont see there any backport proposals....
> I've also few build system related (NetWare) backport proposals, where should I put them
in?

First, don't ask here, these folks wouldn't have your answer (har har)

Really - discuss apr at dev@apr.

Secondly, we rarely bother, it's CTR.  Usually a ping to the list just
to be polite about a more complex change.  And no breaking ABI in 0.9,
no adding features to 1.2.x (1.3.0 picks up next-additions).

Bill