httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: Testing frameworks [was: mod_atom]
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:29:06 GMT
Paul, do you know offhand what the difference is between the
perl-framework, and perl.apache.org's Apache::Test framework?  I'm
familiar with the latter, and have found it to be an amazing tool for
testing Apache modules written in all languages (and web applications of
any sort running on Apache), but don't have any real familiarity with
the former...

  Issac