httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <>
Subject ProxyTimeout Revisited
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:23:24 GMT
Currently one can specify timeout on one's BalancerMember (e.g. with

Does this serve as both a connection and request timeout?  If so, in the
worst case I can use it to be both and thus set it for the latter
(knowing it is ridiculous for the former).

I read the "Re: ProxyTimeout does not work as documented
<>" thread and
am trying to figure out how to set connection and request timeouts for
mod_proxy_ajp today with 2.2.4 -- and hopefully do so in a manner that
is compatible with the resolution of this thread...

Jess Holle

View raw message