httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: ProxyTimeout does not work as documented
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:27:18 GMT

As said for trunk I would prefer the "cleaner" way by changing the API
(including the needed major bump). I think the patch is a good solution
as a backport for solving the issue in 2.2.x. I hoped to get more feedback
on this approach, but it seems that currently only you and I are working
on this. So once we agree on the solution we should move forward. Lazy consensus :-).
So opinions on the above?

Regards

Rüdiger