httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject pid_table (Was: Re: svn commit: r543511 - /httpd/httpd/branches/1.3.x/src/main/http_main.c)
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:13:03 GMT
It looks the the 1.3 pid_table impl is pretty much on target.
I've been testing the trunk (2.3.x) version with no issues that
I've been able to see, but was wondering how many others
are testing...

In the meantime, should I create a 2.2 branch for the 2.2-version
of the pid_table code and backport the changes to that?
Unless I hear otherwise, I'll likely do that since the
backport from 2.2 to 2.0 shouldn't be that involved.