httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: svn commit: r534533 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: include/http_core.h modules/aaa/mod_access_compat.c modules/aaa/mod_auth.h modules/aaa/mod_authz_core.c modules/aaa/mod_authz_default.c server/core.c server/request.c
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 17:47:13 GMT
On 5/2/07, bnicholes@apache.org <bnicholes@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: bnicholes
> Date: Wed May  2 09:31:39 2007
> New Revision: 534533

> Log:
> re-introduce ap_satisfies API back into core and modify how the access_checker, check_user_id
and auth_checker hooks are called so that they respect the precedence that is set through
the satisfy ALL/ANY directive. This also restores the directives order, allow, deny, satisfyas
supported directives rather than being deprecated.  These directives still remain in mod_access_compat
however.

Fine. But then let's just revert mod_authz_host to the 2.2 version and
delete mod_access_compat. (Or, in other words, rename
mod_access_compat to mod_authz_host.) I don't see the reason for
having two supported ways of doing the same thing.

Joshua.