httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [Issue] External links @ the wiki, aka pagechange wars
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 08:46:45 GMT

It's funny, a user called "Produke" has been doing exactly the same
thing on WikiPedia (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes) and his links
have been removed *and* he puts them right back up again...

Oddly, this other guy has had a eerily familiar conversation with
wikipedia admins on the subject...(see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Produke)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle