httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: mod proxy disabling workers after a single error
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 18:28:22 GMT
Well, I doubt completely bypassing setting works to
being in the error state is something you want to do
lightly. :)

PROXY_WORKER_IGNORE_ERRORS is used when setting up
the "generic" forward and reverse workers, since they
are "shared" for all requests and not "specific"
to a balancer/url. I guess allowing someone
to set that as an option might be a potential
enhancement...