httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r539117 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 21:48:17 GMT

On 05/17/2007 11:28 PM, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On 5/17/07, rpluem@apache.org <rpluem@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> +     rpluem     : Now that CacheIgnoreQueryString has been backported
>> r538807
>> +                  applies cleanly to 2.2.x. So I assume it is ok to use
>> +                  r538807 instead of max-age-2.2.x.patch.
>

> Aye - that's fine and just keeps them in sync.
>
> Do you want to do the merge or shall I?  =)

As Roy has already voted for it before I added my comment, I just wanted to give
him a chance to give a comment if he thinks that this is needed (in the same way as
I wanted to give you a chance to comment). But in this simple case it may not be
needed to wait. So feel free to merge r538807 into 2.2.x if you like.

Regards

RĂ¼diger