httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Renu Tiwari" <Renu_Tiw...@infosys.com>
Subject Compiling Apache 2.0.59 source on Windwos 64-bit
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 04:42:04 GMT

Dear All,

We need to support our application using Apache 2.0.59(64-bit) on Win
2k3 SP1 (64-bit). We tried to look for 64-bit installable for Apache
2.0.59 on apache website, but failed to find one. Is Apache 2.0.59
supported on Win64? So we have downloaded the apache 2.0.59 source code
for Windows(httpd-2.0.59-win32-src.zip). Will the source code compile on
Windows 64-bit or there is a separate source for 64-bit apache. If same
source can be used for both 32-bit & 64-bit windows, are there any
specific steps to build on Win64. Please guide us.

Note: We were able to locate apache 2.2.3 installable for win64. We need
same for apache 2.0.59.

Thanks,

Renu

e-mail system.