httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Releases around ApacheCon EU?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:52:19 GMT
Community,

As ApacheCon draws near, perhaps we should plan some httpd releases
during the week?  Between beer and bitterballen there must be time to
bat some patches around(1).  Going in with the intention of, say, a
T&R on Wednesday after the Tuesday Hackathon should get us in the
right frame of mind to get something out by the end of the week.

I'd like to try my hand at the T&R process so if no one objects I
volunteer to play RM.

--> 1.3.x, any patches that justify a release?

--> 2.0.x There are some backports in need of votes.  There seems to
be only one patch to APR 0.9.x since the last release, do we need one?

--> 2.2.x IIRC the initial intent was to roll 2.2.5 fairly quickly
after 2.2.4, but that never happened.  Many changes to APR 1.2.x,
we'll likely need a new release of that.

Thoughts?

S.