httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: ProxyErrorOverride and redirects (PR 39245)
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:10:46 GMT

I guess what Nick is talking about is the body of a redirect response.
A redirect response is often accompanied by a small HTML page that also
contains the redirect target as a hyperlink in the case that your client
does not understand the Location header. While ProxyPassReverse takes care
of adjusting the Location header nobody takes care of adjusting the HTML
body of the response with the wrong link. This could be fixed by an ErrorDocument
for 30x response codes. IMHO only in a static matter.

Regards

Rüdiger