httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: mod_proxy buffering small chunks
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:34:25 GMT

On Apr 13, 2007, at 5:20 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:

> Plüm wrote:
>> +1 I will try to check it once you have proposed it and give it
>> a quick vote.
>>> I have another one that fixes this issues for non-chunked content.
>> I haven't tried yet, but IMHO it should already work for non-chunked
>> content. Is this not the case?
> Not according to my tests. The simple server push still
> buffers the data.

Hmmm a followup commit has:

   Further refinement for PR41056 / PR 19954 (mostly-fixed in r480135.)
   We assume that a successful read but an empty brigade
   is NOT cause for EAGAIN. Testing may or may not
   confirm this assumption, in which case that test
   may be required as well.

so that may be exactly the case...

View raw message