httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject RE: SSL-enabled interaction with MySQL
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:18:47 GMT
Hi Naveen,
here's what I have hacked so far:
http://svwe10.itex.at/downloads/mod_auth_mysql/
to keep the code more readable I've inserted a new function exists() (borrowed from htpasswd.c)
which does for now _only_ check if the certs exists; but should be easily extendable for permission
check as you did already. Also I have made all settings configurable for easier testing.
At least I get an error in the error_log when a path is entered wrong - unfortunately I've
not had the time to compile a SSL-aware mysql server, so not able to test further at the moment...
just wanted to share the code here;
oh, and I believe also the mysql_init() call is wrong since it takes the mysql_handle and
not the mysql_conn which is used for mysql_real_connect()...; fixed that too.

I will also propose it to the author once it works since I know him (see change log where
I appear already); then we have a ready solution without patching around...

Guenter.